A romantic pampering getaway inclusive of an intimate, private ceremony with a Celebrant and the jungle orchestra’s serenade and mother nature’s infinite beauty in attendance.
Inspired by the early European settlers from the 1800s, celebrated architect Bill Bensley conceptualized this tented camp as a tribute to their spirit of adventure amidst untouched nature in an authentic Balinese artist village called Keliki. Capella Ubud, Bali offers 22 extravagant, individually styled one-bedroom tent and one two-bedroom lodge.
The Officers Tent, exclusive to residents of Capella Ubud, Bali is the camp’s living room where morning coffee, afternoon tea and the daily evening cocktail and canapé ritual are served. The unobtrusive and highly personalized services of a dedicated Capella Personal Assistant further complement your stay
Capella Jungle Elopement Wedding
From USD 4,750 net – USD 6,000 net
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Three nights stay at One-Bedroom tent
- Water Purification Ritual at The Wos River Temple
- Private Wedding venue setup at your tent bedroom or River deck
- Special Elegant natural Decoration Style: Native flower curtain wedding backdrop and virgin road
- English speaking Celebrant come to the wedding venue.
- Memorable certificate from the Celebrant
- Bridal bouquet and matching flower buttonhole for groom (local flower)
- Flower confetti after ceremony
- Flower ring pillow arrangement
- Balinese Rindik music during ceremony
- 1x Hair and makeup for bride (local professional makeup artist)
- 2 Traditional Balinese flower girls
- 90 minutes couple spa treatment
- Daily afternoon tea
- Final meeting service with Wedding Butler team to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy.
- Wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony run smoothly on the wedding day (1-2 coordinator, maximum 3 hours)
- Romantic dinner for wedding couple at Api Jiwa (5 courses meal include 1 bottle of house wine)
- 3 Hours professional photographers for during ceremony and after ceremony ONLY, include of 80 edited photo and all master photo in USB. Delivered in 48 hours after the wedding (exclude weekend).
Special Benefit for Wedding at Capella Ubud
- Breakfast served at Mads Lange.
- 24-hour service of a Capella Culturist.
- Welcome duffel bag containing camp essentials upon arrival.
- Return airport transfers with our Camp Navigators for stays of 2 nights or more.
- Return transfers to Ubud centre as per the camp’s schedule.
- Exclusive access to the camp’s living room “The Officers Tent” for morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés – daily
- Daily seasonal fruit and infused spring water.
- Soft drinks, water, local snacks, local alcoholic beverages and beers from the refreshment trunk – replenished daily.
- An Illy espresso machine and a tea station.
- 24-hour exclusive access to The Armory, our tented gymnasium and The Cistern, the camp’s 20 metres outdoor rainforest pool.
- Low and high impact activities with our Camp Rangers, offered from the camp’s weekly schedule of activities.
- Use of mountain bikes.
- Exclusive range of organic bathroom amenities and a soap menu.
- Four pieces of laundry per person, exclusive of dry cleaning.
- Daily camp turndown ritual.
- High speed Wi-Fi is available in all tents, The Lodge and throughout the camp.
- The additional arrangement will be charged based on the items and with prior notice
- Rates are include 21% service charge and applicable government tax
- Legal Wedding arrangement
- Wedding on weekend or Public holiday
- Wedding on Ramadhan, Easter, Christmas and New Year period.
- Consulate/ Embassy fee (for Legal Wedding)
- Translate document into Bahasa Indonesia (for Legal Wedding, foreign documents)
- 50% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made after deposit is paid.
- 100% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made within 30 days to wedding date.