Most people declare themselves Protestant when get married in Bali. Whether this is their true faith or not, it’s definitely one of the more straightforward options.
Protestant wedding is one of Wedding blessing which is conduct by Christian Protestant Priest in Bali. Protestant blessing ceremony could be take place in the Church or other places such as front beach garden, private villa, or in the Chapel. Christian Protestant wedding ceremony is not Legal wedding. The wedding will just accepted by the Christian church in Indonesia/ Bali. There will be marriage certificate issued by Christian Protestant Church in Bali.
Please contact Bali wedding Butler team if you would like to continue with Legal Wedding or for those who found difficulties in preparing document requirements especially for mix couple which is request for special case such as baptism ceremony. Please don’t be hesitate to contact us via email, social media or call, so we could explain the detail. Bali Wedding Butler team will always ready help you arrange for any special case/ condition.
To see the Christian Protestant Blessing procession, you can click our YouTube channel bellow. Please like and subscribe:
Christian Protestant Wedding Package
USD 700 net
- Wedding consultation via email, call or any social media
- Document processing to Religious office and Government office
- Handling of all documentation required to validate legal wedding
- English speaking Priest come to the wedding venue.
- Ceremony perform in English or Bahasa Indonesia
- Religious certificate of marriage from the Church
- Final meeting service with Wedding Butler team to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy.
- Wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony run smoothly on the wedding day (1-2 coordinator, maximum 3 hours)
- Bridal bouquet and matching flower buttonhole for groom (local flower)
- Flower confetti after ceremony
- 2 Hours professional photographers for during ceremony and after ceremony ONLY,
include of 50 edited photo and all master photo in USB. Delivered in 48 hours after the
wedding (exclude weekend). Printed photo/ album will be an extra cost.
- Copy of passport both partners or Identity ID/ KTP for Indonesian.
- Copy of Kartu Keluarga (for Indonesian)
- Copy of birth certificate for both partners
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been marriage before (for foreigner) and original divorce certificate (for Indonesian)
- Copy passport of two witnesses
- Soft copy of photograph with red background. We will print it in Bali size (4cm x 6cm)
- Fill in the wedding form after confirmation with deposit.
- Single status/ Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah (Surat N1, N2, N3, N4 from
- Kelurahan and Kecamatan for Indonesian)
- Delegation letter from Church based on ID (for Indonesian)
- Copy of baptism certificate (for Indonesian)
- All documents should be translated into Indonesian language (sworn translator).
Extra charge if you would like us to help you to translate it into sworn translator in Bali.
Christian Wedding Elopement In Bali
USD 1,350 net
Choice of Wedding Venue & Time
- 1 bedroom villa with private pool at 15:30 (Garden Wedding) or
- Sunset Venue at 17:00 (Beach Wedding)
Package inclusive of:
- The above Christian wedding package details
- Non- Alcohol welcome drinks for wedding couple
- Hair and makeup for Bride
- Simple flower decoration for ceremony area include of ceremony table, flower table, flower aisle, flower ring pillow and a basket of flower shower
- Return transfer to the wedding venue
- Mocktails wedding toast for the wedding couple
- Wedding on weekend or Public holiday
- Wedding on Ramadhan, Easter, Christmas and New Year period.
- Consulate/ Embassy fee
- Translate document into Bahasa Indonesia (foreign documents)
WEDDING PLANNING FEE
We don’t charge coordinating fee for a basic ceremony or elopement package, however you may hire our wedding planning services if you’re also having a wedding reception. Our full wedding planning services fee starts from as low as USD 1,000 net with additional crews inclusive. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about Wedding Planning fee.
- 50% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made after deposit is paid.
- 100% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made within 30 days
to wedding date.