Indonesia is a Muslim country, which is make it easier for the couple to get marriage under Muslim ceremony. Moslem wedding procession in Bali is the only one of the religious wedding which is accepted legally by the government. None of Moslem Wedding is illegal. All Moslem ceremony should be legal and there’s no need for an additional registration the marriage in Indonesia Civil Registry Office (Kantor Catatan Sipil) as Moslem marriage is legalized automatically by the Indonesian government.
However if you plan to move to other country which require marriage certificate legalized by their law, then you may need to register your marriage at the Indonesia Civil Registry Office or translate the marriage books and legalize it at the Public Notary and submit it to the related Consulate Office. Please email us email@example.com for more details about this process.
Moslem marriage is a simple wedding procession which is not too complicated as long as you have all the complete documents. Muslims don’t need to have their ceremonies in a mosque, but it’s entirely possible to do so if you wish! Wedding in a mosque will need to request in advance to get permit from one of the local mosque in Bali.
You’ll need to provide a document proving that you’re Muslim, and the procession conducts by a Moslem officiant called “Penghulu” from the ‘Kantor Urusan Agama’ – The Office of Religious Affairs. You’ll be pleased to know that this ceremony is the only thing you need to have a full binding marriage here in Bali!
As one of the Moslem culture, the Groom should also prepare marriage offering guarantee (mahar or mas kawin). The marriage offering guarantee could be a set of praying costume and a Holy Al Qur’an, set of jewelry, amount of cash money, car or maybe properties. The marriage require a guarantee (mahar or mas kawin) as a guarantee of spiritual support and responsibility of the groom to marry the bride and give her the happiness, spiritual support and prosperity as long as their marriage lives.
It is mandatory for the bride to be accompanied her father or her uncle or her brother which is also Moslem. It called “Wali Nikah” or sort of a male proxy or protectorate from the bride’s family member. The male Moslem witnesses are also needed during the procession. For the couples below 21 years old should be witnessed by their parents and have their permits in papers.
Documents will need to submit to the Office of Religious Affairs/ KUA (Kantor Urusan Agama) a few months or at least 1 months before the wedding date. For a special condition, we are also open for last minute wedding arrangement minimum 2 weeks before the wedding date.
If there are obstacles in the processing of documents or marriage preparation such as no “Wali Nikah” or you don’t have witnesses to come with you, then you should not be hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the Moslem Wedding procession, you can click our YouTube channel bellow. Please like and subscribe:
Moslem Legal Wedding Package
USD 850 net
- Wedding consultation via email, call or any social media
- Document processing to KUA and Government office
- Handling of all documentation required to validate legal wedding
- Local Government Administration fee for legal process at Moslem Ministry office
- Moslem’s Ministry Officer (Penghulu) come to the wedding venue.
- Ceremony perform in Bahasa Indonesia / standard English
- Legal marriage certificate/ Book of marriage from KUA (Moslem Ministry Office) include copies with legalization
- Final meeting service with Wedding Butler team to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy.
- Wedding coordinator to ensure the ceremony run smoothly on the wedding day (1-2 coordinator, maximum 3 hours)
- Complimentary transportation for arrangement of Letter of No Impediment to the consulate located in Bali on the same day meeting service at Muslim Ministry office (KUA) for Pre Marriage Course appointment (if needed)
- Bridal bouquet and matching flower buttonhole for groom (local flower)
- Flower confetti after ceremony
- 2 Hours professional photographers for during ceremony and after ceremony ONLY, include of 50 edited photo and all master photo in USB. Delivered in 48 hours after the wedding (exclude weekend). Printed photo/ album will be an extra cost.
- Converting religion ceremony and certificate of converting religion (on the same day/ wedding day – if needed)
- Copy of passport both partners or Identity ID/ KTP for Indonesian
- Copy of Kartu Keluarga (for Indonesian)
- Copy of birth certificate for both partners
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been marriage before (for foreigner) and original divorce certificate for Indonesian
- Copy certificate of last education
- Copy passport of two male Moslem witnesses
- Soft copy of photograph with blue background. We will print it in Bali size (4cm x 6cm), (3cm x 4cm), (2cm x 3cm)
- Fill in the legal wedding form after confirmation with deposit
- Single status/ Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah (Surat N1, N2, N3, N4 from Kelurahan and Kecamatan for Indonesian)
- Letter of No Impediment of marriage/ Single Status from your Government/consulate if you live in other country (mandatory for some European country)
- Letter of No Impediment of marriage from your consulate in Bali / Embassy in Jakarta- Indonesia
- Delegation letter from Kantor Urusan Agama KUA based on ID (for Indonesian)
- All documents should be translated into Indonesian language (sworn translator). Extra charge if you would like us to help you to translate it into sworn translator in Bali.
Elopement Moslem Wedding In Bali
USD 1,450 net
Choice of Wedding Venue & Time
- 1 bedroom villa with private pool at 15:30 (Garden Wedding) or
- Sunset Venue at 17:00 (Beach Wedding)
Package inclusive of:
- The above Moslem wedding package details
- Non- Alcohol welcome drinks for wedding couple
- Hair and makeup for Bride
- Simple flower decoration for ceremony area include of ceremony table, flower table, flower aisle, flower ring pillow and a basket of flower shower
- Return transfer to the wedding venue
- Mocktails wedding toast for the wedding couple
- Wedding on weekend or Public holiday
- Wedding on Ramadhan, Easter, Christmas and New Year period.
- Consulate/ Embassy fee
- Translate document into Bahasa Indonesia (foreign documents)
WEDDING PLANNING FEE
We don’t charge coordinating fee for a basic ceremony or elopement package, however you may hire our wedding planning services if you’re also having a wedding reception. Our full wedding planning services fee starts from as low as USD 1,000 net with additional crews inclusive. Contact us email@example.com for more details about Wedding Planning fee.
- 50% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made after deposit is paid.
- 100% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made within 30 days to wedding date.